Alcohol disinfectant available
Thorough health management
Cleaning and disinfection before and after dealing with customers
Thorough handwashing and gargling
A Glass Noodle Shop Produced by MyRamen
MyRamen, which was founded on the concept of creating delicious ramen that anyone in the world can enjoy with peace of mind, has opened a shop that serves bouquet-style ramen, topped with edible flowers, which is fun to look at and delicious to slurp. The shop, which welcomed Hiroaki Sakata of the popular ramen shop “Menya Shichisai”to its kitchen as director, offers a completely new kind of ramen, featuring chewy glass noodles topped with edible flowers and in-season vegetables that are bought fresh every day. Please try the ramen, which is healthy and full of vitamins and dietary fiber.
As the ramen uses no animal extracts, synthetic seasonings or alcohol, you will feel no guilt even if you drink the soup down to the last drop. In addition, compared to the calories in instant ramen by other companies, Glass Noodle ramen cuts that number in half (research conducted by MyRamen).
About Measures to Prevent COVID-19 Infections
In addition to selling packaged noodles, the shop sells original products and more. In order to minimize the harmful pollution which is emitted from cotton mills, the shop insists that its T-shirts and tote bags be made from organic cotton, and will continue to sell earth-friendly goods in the future.Online Shop
- Shibuya Marui 1F, 1-22-6 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0041
Three minutes on foot from the Shibuya Station Hachiko Exit
*The shop supports various payment methods, including cash.
- Now recruiting opening staff for a healthy and stylish vegan ramen shop!Promotion from part-time to full-time employment is available, since there are future plans for store expansion.
- The shop in Shibuya Marui
- Work duties
- All-around service staff (working in the kitchen, operating the register, doing sales, dealing with customers)
- Work hours
- 10:30 - 20:30 (one hour break)
- Hourly pay
1200 to 1500 yen (transportation expenses provided separately - up to 440 yen per day for a roundtrip fare)
*Shifts starting at once a week for three hours (negotiable)
*No overtime, less than four hours a day OK
*At least one shift a week OK, from two to three shifts a week OK
*Only working on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays is OK
*Students and regular workers who can work five to six days a week are also very welcome!
- Conditions that are required / welcome
• Can speak Japanese (foreign applicants are also welcome)
• Likes cooking (people without restaurant experience are also welcome)
• Likes associating with people (will be dealing with customers and operating the register)
• Is interested in a healthy lifestyle (vegan, macrobiotic, organic, gluten-free, etc.)